People love recipes.
People love dessert - especially kids!
In spite of it being great for business - we don’t want you rotting your teeth. Given children's teeth are more vulnerable to cavities now more than ever they have much more sugar in their diets at an early age compared to past generations), they need healthy desserts.
Strawberries are now in season & Madison's Hilldale Farmer's Market is in full swing.
Win - Win!
Please enjoy one of my all-time favorite kid-friendly desserts!
Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe- No Bake & Sugar Free
Prep time = 20 minutes / Chill 1 hour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs - sprinkle in granola or chopped pecans?
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 package cheesecake flavor sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (toss w/ sliced berries)
- 2 pints/4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced -- Hilldale Farmers Market 2017 Wednesday and Saturday: 8AM - 1PM -- Shorewood Parking Garage
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg in bowl.
- Press mixture into 8-inch pie dish. Refrigerate while making filling.
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl on medium speed until softened. Reduce speed to low, gradually beat in milk (mixture will be watery).
- Beat pudding mix until the filling is thick and smooth.
- Spoon half cream cheese filling into the bottom of graham cracker crust.
- Spread half the strawberries over the filling.
- Repeat cheesecake layer and strawberry layer.
- Chill in refrigerator until set and cold, at least 1 hour
Eating healthy helps teeth and waistlines. One way to prevent cavities in children is to watch their sugar in-take and making sure they develop positive brushing practices at an early age. Have questions about pediatric dentistry? We've been a favorite dentist for children for decades! Contact Dr. Jean Piper today.